Sat, Nov 11|
Drumming & Dreaming: A Three Week Dream Circle Masterclass
Fill your life with more joy, well-being, creativity, and fun through dreams in this three-week Dream Circle Masterclass with Tricia Jeane Croyle.
Time & Location
Nov 11, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Algoma, 417 Steele St, Algoma, WI 54201, USA
About the event
Engage your inner spirit with an inviting three week Dream Circle 3-part masterclass with author, storyteller and dream gardener, Tricia Jeane Croyle.
Explore your Day and Night Dreams:
- Think you don't dream? We will address that.
- Can't remember or are afraid to remember your dreams? We will address that.
- Learn how to talk about dreams so that personal privace and respect for the dreamer to own their dream's meaning is maintained.
- Discover what your higher self has to say about your health and wellbeing.
- Learn to grow your dreams and break free from subconscious patterns that keep you playing small.
- Experience a greater sense of vitality, love and joy in all you do.
- Or just travel to imaginary or other worlds to have fun.
Session 1: Will assist in raising your energy level (frequency) through exercise and drumming so you can better access your dreams. Learn the lighting dreamwork process to share your dreams, stories and memories.
Session 2: We will learn how to reenter a dream so that you can find out more about what is going on.
Session 3: Dream with the departed, guides and animal guides. Dream to assist your body in accessing its healing and wholeness energies.
- Saturdays: November 4th, 11th & 18th, 11:30am-1pm
- Pre-registration is appreciated
- Come with a daydream, a dream, or a story to share. Bring a journal.